"Toe" Path Trekkers Walk-Run Club
Local and Nearby Events:
- January 1 - 6th Annual
- CNY Running Club Challenge - April x ~ October x race
- April x - Annual Meeting
- April x ~ July x - Develpment Runs 6:30 PM Erwin Park upper pavilion
This will be the 17th season for the Trekkers. The program
is not limited to club members, so anyone interested in participating
are encouraged to join us. Runners, walkers, kayakers, and bicyclers
can customize an exercise routine that fits their own unique needs by
following various segments of the canal towpath. Typical walk/run distances
2 miles and can extend to 8 or 10 miles, depending on effort and daylight.
So for a nice relaxing evening filled with conversation and exercise,
plan on joining the Trekkers at their Thursday Night run/walk/kayak/bike.
- Sunday August 2 - Lane 10 K Lake Run (Lake Pleasant-Speculator)
- August x - Woodsmens
- August x - 7th Annual Trekkers Night Run. register 7:00, run 8:30
- September x - Cheese Chase 5K Lowville
- November x - Turkey Trot 5K Lowville
For an extensive list of runs see the Roman
Runners Calendar. The Fulmont Roadrunners
also have a good list.
List of Annual Events
News and Notes:
- CNY Running Clubs Cup:
Area running clubs have joined together to create this award. Each club's
members will compete on an age-graded basis against the other clubs
In a series of designated races.
- Mileage Awards:
- Members completing 1000 miles running or 500 miles walking will
be awarded a Toe Path Trekkers jacket.
- A chevron is awarded every year for additional mileage.
- Please submit your mileage at the end of the year so jackets and
chevrons can be ordered.
- To minimize postage expenses
and provide the most timely information to members, the primary mode
of communication to club members is on line. PLEASE MAKE SURE
THE CLUB HAS YOUR CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS!!!
- Real-time discussions and last-minute information postings will take
place on our Facebook
- This web site will continue to provide a list of events, downloadable
applications, race results, and other club information beyond the constraints
This information is only as complete and current as is provided
to the webmaster!!
any information that should be posted on this web site.
Officers and Committees (contact information)
Sponsors and Supporters
Membership Application Facebook
Page Related Links List