"Toe" Path Trekkers Walk-Run Club
Local and Nearby Events:
For an extensive list of runs see the Roman
Runners Calendar. The Fulmont Roadrunners
also have a good list
List of Annual Events
- Annual Spring Meeting - Thursday April 14th, 2016 6:30pm. Harland
J. Hennessey VFW, 108 Park Ave. Boonville
News and Notes:
- CNY Running Clubs Cup:
Area running clubs have joined together to create this award. Each club's
members will compete on an age-graded basis against the five other clubs
In a series of designated races.
- No spaghetti dinner: At the annual meeting it was decided not to do
the pre-Woodsmans spagehetti dinner this year. An additional day of
car parking at the fair will be used as fundraising instead.
- Mileage Awards:
- Members completing 1000 miles running or 500 miles walking will
be awarded a Toe Path Trekkers jacket.
- A chevron is awarded every year for additional mileage.
- Please submit your mileage at the end of the year so jackets and
chevrons can be ordered.
- To minimize postage expenses
and provide the most timely information to members, the primary mode
to club members is on line. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE CLUB HAS YOUR
CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS!!!
- Real-time discussions and last-minute information postings will take
place on our Yahoo
group or Facebook
Please make sure you are a member.
- This web site will continue to provide a list of events, downloadable
applications, race results, and other club
information beyond the constraints of Yahoo and Facebook. This information
is only as complete and
current as is provided to me. Please send
any information to me that should be posted on this web site.
Officers and Committees (contact information)
Sponsors and Supporters
Discussion Group Facebook
Page Related Links