"Toe" Path Trekkers Walk-Run Club
Local and Nearby Events:
- January 1 - 5th
Annual Hangover Run
- CNY Running Club Challenge - TBD
- April ? - Annual Meeting
- April ? ~ July ? - Develpment Runs 6:30 PM Erwin Park upper pavilion
This will be the 16th season for the Trekkers. The program
is not limited to club members, so anyone interested in participating
are encouraged to join us . .Runners, walkers, and kayakers can customize
an exercise routine that fits their own unique needs by following various
segments of the canal towpath. Typical distances 2 miles and can extend
to 8 or 10 miles, depending on effort and daylight. So for a nice relaxing
evening filled with conversation and exercise, plan on joining the Trekkers
at their Thursday Night run/walk/kayak.
- Sunday August 4 - Lane
10 K Lake Run (Lake Pleasant-Speculator)
- August 16 - Woodsmens
- August ? - Trekkers Night Run register 7:00, run 8:30
- September ? - Cheese Chase 5K Lowville
- November ? - Turkey Trot 5K Lowville
For an extensive list of runs see the Roman
Runners Calendar. The Fulmont Roadrunners
also have a good list
List of Annual Events
Annual Spring Meeting:
- Thursday April 12th, 2018 6:30 pm. Harland J. Hennessey VFW,
108 Park Ave. Boonville
- Dues will be collected and we will go over any old and new business.
Treasurer report will be reviewed.
- If any member has put in miles in the past year, either for a jacket
or jacket chevrons, you may turn in your mileage at our meeting. Must
be a member for at least one year and have completed miles either as
a runner, walker or kayaker, to earn your jacket.
- The Trekkers once again are planning on to participate in Peak to
Brew relay race in August, information will be available if anyone is
interested in joining our team.
- After meeting we will have food and snacks, drinks available at bar.
News and Notes:
- CNY Running Clubs Cup:
Area running clubs have joined together to create this award. Each
club's members will compete on an age-graded basis against the other
clubs In a series of designated races. 2018
- Mileage Awards:
- Members completing 1000 miles running or 500 miles walking will
be awarded a Toe Path Trekkers jacket.
- A chevron is awarded every year for additional mileage.
- Please submit your mileage at the end of the year so jackets
and chevrons can be ordered.
- To minimize postage expenses
and provide the most timely information to members, the primary mode
of communication to club members is on line. PLEASE MAKE SURE
THE CLUB HAS YOUR CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS!!!
- Real-time discussions and last-minute information postings will take
place on our Facebook
- This web site will continue to provide a list of events, downloadable
applications, race results, and other club information beyond the constraints
of Facebook. This information is only as complete and current as
is provided to me. Please send
any information to me that should be posted on this web site.
Officers and Committees (contact information)
Sponsors and Supporters
Membership Application Facebook
Page Related Links List